San Francisco was home to the international headquarters for Global Image Group and Sterling Style Academy. October is the most beautiful time of year in San Francisco, and students will train in the heart of the world-famous Union Square shopping district.
San Francisco is a popular destination for tourism and high-tech industries, and fashion is closebehind. World class shopping includes Neiman Marcus, Barney’s Coop, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdales and Nordstrom, as well as exclusive shops for luxury brands including Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, Chanel and Salvatore Ferragamo. Graduates of Sterling Style Academy- San Francisco are centered within steps of it all.
The Sterling Style Academy Image Consultant Training Program prepares graduates to work with professionals, public figures and individuals of diverse backgrounds, budgets and lifestyles. Our graduates are educated to position themselves as industry experts. Graduates not only learn the theories behind perfecting image and style, but they also acquire invaluable business and marketing skills to strategically position themselves within their chosen markets. Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultants are licensed to utilize our industry-proven, copyrighted style evaluation tools, training manuals, and the Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultant Logo. Our course also prepares students to register for and to pass the AICI First Level Certification Examination which allows consultants to place the AICI FLC letters behind their name. Approximately 15% of our on-location graduates are invited to join the elite team of Global Image Group Consultants.
The 2.5 Week Certification Program is an intensive program designed to meet the learning needs of working professionals and individuals who prefer accelerated training. In this program, you will learn the following:
- Introduction to style – How do we define and refine it?
- How to analyze fashion, incorporate trends, and develop style
- The elements and principles of design as it pertains to style
- How to assess facial features and body types to create suitable wardrobes for your clients
- How to incorporate these elements into analyzing an individual’s personal style and coloring
- How to develop a look specific to your client’s personal style and coloring
- The elements and importance of wardrobe evaluation
- The principles behind closet organization and clothing care
- A day in the life of an image consultant
- Effective shopping strategies and protocol
- How to determine your target market and develop your marketing plan
- How to conduct personal style and closet evaluations
- The essential elements of effective communication skills and its non-verbal impact
- How to utilize these elements to improve your corporate presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- How to develop your client’s image to improve their overall presence
For more information, please contact us to receive a course prospectus.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence. We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current and timely style industry information. Wardrobe case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and designer style, and our coaching of corporate communication and appropriate wardrobe is geared toward persevering through ec onomic downturns.
- Faculty Reputation. Your instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, AICI, ASTD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from experts who are recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognized Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultants span the globe from over 20 different countries from every continent. The leading image consultant in Japan, Yuuri Takano, residing in Tokyo, graduated from the Sterling Style Academy New York in 2005 and re-enrolled with her assistant in 2008. She has since pioneered the image consultant industry in her country, becoming a media darling, style author and premier image consultant in her market.
- Every dollar of your Sterling Style Academy training investment is tax deductible. As a business owner, your industry education becomes a valuable tax deduction and may be written off as business expense.
About the Sterling Style Academy
The Sterling Style Academy trains and certifies prospective and aspiring image consultants, personal stylists, and personal shoppers to pursue the career of their dreams. With training programs held on-location in Miami, New York, Los Angeles, London, Hong Kong, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, São Paulo, and Mexico City, as well as Online Training,Teleclasses, and Short eCourses, the Sterling Style Academy prepares you to become a top notch pioneer in the image consulting, personal shopping, and personal styling industry. Master the art of image, fashion and style to become a fashion styling expert. Contact the Sterling Style Academy today to learn how we can help you start a career you are passionate about – shopping and styling! Like us or become our BFF on Facebook.