** Please note that your credit card statement will reflect charges from Global Image Group, Inc. **
You must complete the following agreement to continue the registration process.
Please review this page carefully before reading the printed materials provided by Sterling Style Academy.
Training manuals, workbooks, illustrations, presentation and marketing materials are copyrighted.
All Intellectual Property Rights are owned by Sterling Style Academy and are protected by the United States of America copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
No use whatsoever may be made of these materials by an unauthorized person.
© Copyright 2006 -2019 Sterling Style Academy. All rights reserved. No part of this material (including text, artwork, graphics, and presentation materials) may be reproduced, stored in information and/or retrieval systems, or transmitted in any way or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, magnetic, digital, optical, laser-based, mechanical or otherwise, without prior written permission from Sterling Style Academy
1. A Certificate will be issued to Trainee upon satisfactory completion of the entire online training program inclusive of the complete training module program and the 2-hour conference call which will indicate that the Trainee has been trained and certified by Sterling Style Academy.
2. In conjunction with the Training and Certification, the Trainee shall receive one copy of the following Program Materials;
| ||a. Sterling Style Academy Image Consultant Training Modules|| |
b. Books that you must purchase and have available at the beginning of the training are:
- Wardrobe Strategies by Judith Rasband
- Color Me Confident by Veronique Henderson and Pat Henshaw
- The Triumph of Individual Style by Carla Mathis
| ||c. Books that we recommend that you purchase for the training are:|| |
- Dressing The Man by Alan Flusser
- Looking Good by Nancy Nix-Rice
- What Are My True Colors by Sterling Style Academy
- Personal Style Consulting by Style Academy
- Personal Shopping by Sterling Style Academy
- Personal Styling by Sterling Style Academy
- Image Consultant Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Launch Kit by Sterling Style Academy
| ||d. To purchase these books prior to training, please visit the following link: www.sterlingstyleacademy.com/registration/bookstore|| |
|e. To purchase the Sterling Style Academy recommended materials prior to training, please visit the following link: https://sterlingstyleacademy.com/boutique/|
3 . LIMITATIONS ON USE.
| ||a. Limitations on Use of Program Materials|| |
| ||b. All Program Materials provided to Sterling Style Academy Trainee are owned by School and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.|| |
| || c. Specific prohibitions include but are not limited to the following:|| |
- Trainee shall not use the Program Materials in or as the basis of a film, video, television or radio program, audio cassette, article, story, card, pamphlet, book, or any written published or unpublished work.
- Trainee shall not sell, loan, lease, copy, store in an information and/or retrieval system, transmit, adapt, or translate to another language any Program Materials and shall not permit or sublicense others to do so. Trainee may not use the Program Materials to teach others to be image consultants.
- Trainee shall not permit others to present, use, or teach a program using all or part of the Program Materials.
| ||d. General Restrictions|| |
- Trainee is not authorized to use the name Sterling Style Academy except to state that Trainee has been certified by Sterling Style Academy upon satisfactory completion of the complete training module program and conference call.
- Use, reprinting, or exporting of the Program Materials is not permitted.
4. Trainee agrees to pay School a training fee of $ (U.S.D.) (insert the fee of the training program you have chosen) according to the program Trainee has registered for via credit card as an Internet payment transaction that is non-refundable and non-transferable, even in the event of cancellation.
If the Trainee wishes to transfer their registration fee to a future training, a request in writing must be submitted along with a transfer fee of $500.00 (U.S.D.), to cover administrative fees. A transfer to a future training can only be applied toward the in-class two-week certification program in Miami, FL. The Trainee has until one (1) week after registering for the online certification program to transfer, after which time the Trainee forfeits the training fee or any paid portion thereof. If the Trainee cancels and does not wish to transfer, the Trainee forfeits the training fee or any paid portion thereof. The Sterling Style Academy reserves the right to dismiss you from class and terminate your agreement with no refund for disruptive, irreverent, or aggressive behavior after two (2) verbal warnings.
5. In the event Trainee should breach the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the rights, authorizations, and licenses granted herein shall immediately terminate. Upon such termination of this Agreement, Trainee shall return immediately to School all Program Materials in Trainee's possession. In the event School must engage an attorney to enforce its rights under this Agreement, it shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees.
6. This Agreement is exclusive to Trainee and Trainee shall not sell, assign, or sublicense any of the rights, authorizations or permissions granted herein. Any assignment is void. School may assign this Agreement to a successor-in-interest that assumes all rights and obligations under this Agreement.
7. This Agreement constitutes the full and entire understanding between Trainee and School and supersedes all prior written or oral Agreements made with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. No modification or cancellation of any term or condition of this Agreement shall be effective unless signed in writing by both parties.
8. Disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved under the laws of the state of New York. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the state of Florida, and Trainee hereby consents to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
9. All notices to be given and all payments to be made under this Agreement shall be given or made at the respective addresses of the Trainee and School.