** Please note that your credit card statement will reflect a charge from Global Image Group, Inc. **
You must complete the following agreement to continue the registration process.
Please review this page carefully before reading the printed materials provided by Sterling Style Academy.
Training manuals, workbooks, illustrations, presentation and marketing materials are copyrighted.
All Intellectual Property Rights are owned by Sterling Style Academy and are protected by the United States of America copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
No use whatsoever may be made of these materials by an unauthorized person.
© Copyright 2006 -2019 Sterling Style Academy. All rights reserved. No part of this material (including text, artwork, graphics, and presentation materials) may be reproduced, stored in information and/or retrieval systems, or transmitted in any way or by any means, including but not limited to electronic, magnetic, digital, optical, laser-based, mechanical or otherwise, without prior written permission from Sterling Style Academy
TRAIN TO BE A COLOR CONSULTANT, FASHION STYLIST, AND PERSONAL SHOPPER AGREEMENT
This AGREEMENT made on this date (insert today's date; example: 3rd day of January, 2006), by and between (insert your full name; example: Ms. Jane Smith), (hereinafter referred to as "Trainee") and Sterling Style Academy (hereinafter referred to as "School"). WHEREAS Trainee has enrolled in School's Training and Certification Program: Train to Be a Color Consultant, Fashion Stylist, and Personal Shopper to be conducted on (insert the dates of the training program; example: March 6 through March 8, 2006) in (insert city; example: New York); and NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and agreements made herein, the above-named parties agree as follows:
1. School agrees to staff, coordinate, and conduct a 3 day training to prepare and certify Trainee to be a color consultant, fashion stylist, and personal shopper.
2. School will provide professional instruction and training.
3. School training consists of three consecutive days from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
4. In conjunction with the Training and Certification, the Trainee shall receive one copy of the following Program Materials:
|a. Sterling Style Academy Training Manuals and USB|| |
b. The book that you must purchase prior to training is:
- Color Me Confident by Veronique Henderson and Pat Henshaw
c. Books that we recommend that you purchase for the training are:
- Personal Style Consulting by Sterling Style Academy
- Wardrobe Consulting by Sterling Style Academy
- Personal Styling by Sterling Style Academy
- Image Consultant Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Launch Kit by Sterling Style Academy
| ||d. To purchase these books prior to training, please visit the following link: www.sterlingstyleacademy.com/registration/bookstore|| |
| ||e. To purchase the Sterling Style Academy recommended materials prior to training, please visit the following link: https://sterlingstyleacademy.com/boutique/|| |
5. A Certificate will be issued to Trainee upon successful completion of the training program which will indicate that the Trainee has been trained and certified by Sterling Style Academy
6. LIMITATIONS ON USE
| ||a. Limitations on Use of Program Materials: All Program Materials provided to Sterling Style Academy Trainee are owned by School and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.|
| ||b. Specific prohibitions include but are not limited to the following: Trainee shall not use the Program Materials in or as the basis of a film, video, television or radio program, audio cassette, article, story, card, pamphlet, book, or any written published or unpublished work.|
7. Trainee shall not sell, loan, lease, store in an information and/or retrieval system, transmit, adapt, or translate to another language any Program Materials and shall not permit or sublicense others to do so. Trainee may not use the Program Materials to teach others to be image consultants. Trainee shall not permit others to present, use, or teach a program using all or part of the Program Materials
8. General Restrictions
- Upon successful completion of the program, Trainee is only authorized to use the name Sterling Style Academy to state completion of certification, and to use the authorized consultation assessment forms and the What Are My True Colors booklet in the format they were received for Trainee clients only. The transfer and use of these Program Materials is strictly prohibited.
- Use, reprinting, or exporting of the Program Materials is not permitted.
9. Trainee agrees to pay School a training fee of $ (insert the fee of the training program you have chosen; i.e. $3,497.00) (U.S.D.) via wire transfer or credit card as an Internet payment transaction. This fee is non-refundable. The Sterling Style Academy reserves the right to transfer enrollment toward a different program date and location or offer one-on-one training. If the minimum number of participants is not met, the course may be cancelled and a full tuition refund will be issued. The Sterling Style Academy reserves the right to dismiss you from class and terminate your agreement with no refund for disruptive, irreverent, or aggressive behavior after two (2) verbal warnings.
If the Trainee wishes to transfer to a future training after registration, a request in writing must be submitted along with a transfer fee of $500.00 (U.S.D.), to cover administrative fees and facility expenses. A transfer to a future training applies only to the specific training in which you are enrolled. The Trainee has until five (5) weeks prior to the training dates to transfer, after which time the Trainee forfeits the training fee or any paid portion thereof. If the Trainee cancels and does not wish to transfer, the Trainee forfeits the training fee or any paid portion thereof. INITIAL
10 . In the event Trainee should breach the terms and conditions of this Agreement, the rights, authorizations, and licenses granted herein shall immediately terminate. Upon such termination of this Agreement, Trainee shall return immediately to School all Program Materials in Trainee's possession. In the event School must engage an attorney to enforce its rights under this Agreement, it shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys' fees.
11. This Agreement is exclusive to Trainee and Trainee shall not sell, assign, or sublicense any of the rights, authorizations or permissions granted herein.
12. This Agreement constitutes the full and entire understanding between Trainee and School and supersedes all prior written or oral Agreements made with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. No modification or cancellation of any term or condition of this Agreement shall be effective unless signed in writing by both parties.
13. Disputes under this Agreement shall be resolved under the laws of the state or country where the class is conducted. Any litigation arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located in the state of New York, and Trainee hereby consents to submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
14. All notices to be given and all payments to be made under this Agreement shall be given or made at the respective addresses of the Trainee and School.