3 Day & 5 Day Personal Styling and Personal Shopping Certification Courses in L.A., New York, Miami, London, Dubai, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Mexico City, & São Paulo
New York, London, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Dubai and Mumbai have two things in common – fabulous shopping and fabulous lifestyles! Therefore wouldn’t you want to enlist in personal styling and personal shopping courses focused on color analysis and fashion styling in these major fashion capitals throughout the world? Whether you decide to go to New York and frequent the up-market boutiques on Madison Avenue or department stores on 5th Avenue, or go to London and practice your styling skills on the high streets and at Selfridges, Harrods, or Harvey Nichols, or come to Dubai and experience the splendor of shopping in the Mecca of shopping malls at the Dubai Mall, the Sterling Style Academy is the “It – Must Have” personal styling and personal shopping training experience of choice.
The Sterling Style Academy’s 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program prepares you to become successful color consultants, fashion stylists, personal stylists and personal shoppers.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course is designed to get you started in the personal styling and fashion styling industry as the basis for this type of career begins with color analysis and fashion style evaluation and implementation.These are also the foundations to properly executing personal shopping consultations for yourself, friends, family, and prospective clients. In addition to receiving our top-notch curriculum and training manuals, our 3-Day training certification program provides you with the Sterling Style Academy What Are My True Colors Booklet. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be certified as a Color Consultant, Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Programs were developed with our students in mind. If you are a busy wife, mother and or professional, our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Course is for you! Upon completion of this program you may decide to receive further training to become an image consultant through our Online Image Consultant Training Program. If you are currently enrolled in our Online Certification Program, we highly recommend enrolling into this 3-day interactive program for more hands-on training and to gain invaluable, real-world experience on how to work with clients in an instructionally monitored environment.
Our 3 Day Short Certification Course program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual
- Day 2: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s fashion style
- Day 3: Personal Shopping – Learn the ins and outs of efficiently and effectively personal shopping for yourself and others, how to work with men and women, and how to work with stores from start to finish
Our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Body Shape Analysis – Learn how to identify and evaluate various body types and silhouettes; how to examine facial features, body proportion, texture, and pattern in order to determine which clothing silhouettes and fabrics will highlight or conceal those features for men and women.
- Day 2: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual
- Day 3: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s lifestyle, personal coloring and fashion style
- Day 4: Style Consultations & Personal Shopping – Learn how to consult clients on how to develop their own personal style. Learn the ins and outs of how to mix and match, how to efficiently and effectively personal shop for others, how to work with men and women, and how to work with stores from start to finish
- Day 5: Marketing & Business Development – In conjunction with our Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Launch Kit, you will learn how to define and market your services, set fees, and map out your business plan and objectives as well as create a professional bio, a 30-second introduction, and press releases to effectively sell yourself.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence. We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current style industry information. Case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and fashion designers; and our curriculum is geared toward persevering through economic highs and lows.
- Faculty Reputation. The Academy instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, AICI, ASTD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from an expert who is recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognized Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Personal Stylists and Personal Shoppers span the globe from over 40 different countries from every continent. The leading image consultant in Japan, Yuuri Takano, residing in Tokyo, graduated from the Sterling Style Academy New York in 2005 and re-enrolled with her assistant in 2008. She has since pioneered the image consultant industry in her country, becoming a media darling, style author and premier image consultant in her market.
3-Day Dubai: January 12 – 14, 2015
5-Day Dubai: January 11 – 15, 2015
Registration close: November 19, 2014
3-Day Miami: February 17 – 19, 2015
5-Day Miami: February 16 – 20, 2015
Registration close: December 29, 2014
3-Day London: March 18 – 20, 2015
5-Day London: March 17 – 21, 2015
Registration close: January 21, 2015
3-Day Miami: April 15 – 17, 2015 (in Spanish)
Registration close: February 25, 2015
3-Day Dubai: April 24 – 26, 2015
5-Day Dubai: April 23 – 27, 2015
(Take with 2-Day Astrology Course on April 20 -21)
Registration close: March 4, 2015
3-Day Hong Kong: September 11 – 13, 2015
Registration close: July 22, 2015
3-Day New York: October 10 – 12, 2015
5-Day New York: October 9 – 13, 2015
Registration close: August 19, 2015
2015 3-Day Tuition Fees
Credit Card Tuition Fee: USD $3497 (Currency Conversion)
Wire Transfer Tuition Fee: USD $3297 (Currency Conversion)
2015 5-Day Tuition Fees
Credit Card Tuition Fee: USD $6797 (Currency Conversion)
Wire Transfer Tuition Fee: USD $6497 (Currency Conversion)
Full payment is due on the registration close date or upon registering.
Late Registration Fee: US$250
Daily Program Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings.
To register via credit card and make your investment today, please click below:
If you would like to register via wire transfer, please request the bank details at least one week before the registration close date by clicking here to download our 2015 registration form, save and fill out the PDF, and email it back to us with a copy of your driver’s license.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals.