3 Day & 5 Day Personal Styling and Personal Shopping Certification Courses in L.A., New York, Miami, London, Dubai, Mumbai, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Mexico City, & São Paulo
New York, London, Hong Kong, São Paulo, Dubai and Mumbai have two things in common – fabulous shopping and fabulous lifestyles! Therefore wouldn’t you want to enlist in personal styling and personal shopping courses focused on color analysis and fashion styling in these major fashion capitals throughout the world? Whether you decide to go to New York and frequent the up-market boutiques on Madison Avenue or department stores on 5th Avenue, or go to London and practice your styling skills on the high streets and at Selfridges, Harrods, or Harvey Nichols, or come to Dubai and experience the splendor of shopping in the Mecca of shopping malls at the Dubai Mall, the Sterling Style Academy is the “It – Must Have” personal styling and personal shopping training experience of choice.
The Sterling Style Academy’s 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program prepares you to become successful color consultants, fashion stylists, personal stylists and personal shoppers.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course is designed to get you started in the personal styling and fashion styling industry as the basis for this type of career begins with color analysis and fashion style evaluation and implementation.These are also the foundations to properly executing personal shopping consultations for yourself, friends, family, and prospective clients. In addition to receiving our top-notch curriculum and training manuals, our 3-Day training certification program provides you with the Sterling Style Academy What Are My True Colors Booklet. Upon successful completion of this program, you will be certified as a Color Consultant, Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Programs were developed with our students in mind. If you are a busy wife, mother and or professional, our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Course is for you! Upon completion of this program you may decide to receive further training to become an image consultant through our Online Image Consultant Training Program. If you are currently enrolled in our Online Certification Program, we highly recommend enrolling into this 3-day interactive program for more hands-on training and to gain invaluable, real-world experience on how to work with clients in an instructionally monitored environment. Our 3-Day Short Course is also a great refresher program for Sterling Style Academy Alumni to hone their skills in these particular aspects of personal styling and personal shopping as we will educate you on new course material not previously covered in prior training programs. If you have already taken the 3-Day Short Course and would like to benefit from our new course offerings, we invite you to enroll as a returning student and let us know which three days you would like to attend.
Our 3 Day Short Certification Course program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual
- Day 2: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s fashion style
- Day 3: Personal Shopping – Learn the ins and outs of efficiently and effectively personal shopping for yourself and others, how to work with men and women, and how to work with stores from start to finish
Our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Body Shape Analysis – Learn how to identify and evaluate various body types and silhouettes; how to examine facial features, body proportion, texture, and pattern in order to determine which clothing silhouettes and fabrics will highlight or conceal those features for men and women.
- Day 2: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual
- Day 3: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s lifestyle, personal coloring and fashion style
- Day 4: Style Consultations & Personal Shopping – Learn how to consult clients on how to develop their own personal style. Learn the ins and outs of how to mix and match, how to efficiently and effectively personal shop for others, how to work with men and women, and how to work with stores from start to finish
- Day 5: Marketing & Business Development – In conjunction with our Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Launch Kit, you will learn how to define and market your services, set fees, and map out your business plan and objectives as well as create a professional bio, a 30-second introduction, and press releases to effectively sell yourself.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence. We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current style industry information. Case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and fashion designers; and our curriculum is geared toward persevering through economic highs and lows.
- Faculty Reputation. Your instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, AICI, ASTD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from experts who are recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognized Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Personal Stylists and Personal Shoppers span the globe from over 40 different countries from every continent. The leading image consultant in Japan, Yuuri Takano, residing in Tokyo, graduated from the Sterling Style Academy New York in 2005 and re-enrolled with her assistant in 2008. She has since pioneered the image consultant industry in her country, becoming a media darling, style author and premier image consultant in her market.
3-Day New York: March 15 – 17, 2014
5-Day New York: March 14 – 18, 2014
Registration close: January 29, 2014
3-Day New York: April 26 – 28, 2014
Registration close: March 12, 2014
3-Day Dubai: May 10 – 12, 2014
5-Day Dubai: May 9 -13, 2014
Registration close: March 20, 2014
3-Day Miami: June 27 – 29, 2014
5-Day Miami: June 26 – 30, 2014
Registration close: May 22, 2014
5-Day London: July 21 – 25, 2014
Registration close: June 2, 2014
3-Day Mexico: September 19 – 21, 2014
Registration close: August 8, 2014
3-Day Tuition Fees
Miami New Student Tuition Fee: USD $2747 (Currency Conversion)
New York, Dubai, London & Hong Kong New Student Tuition Fee: USD $3247 (Currency Conversion)
Returning Student Tuition Fee: USD $1947
5-Day Tuition Fees
Miami Student Tuition Fee: USD $5497 (Currency Conversion)
New York, Dubai, London & Hong Kong 5-Day Student Tuition Fee: USD $6497 (Currency Conversion)
Late Registration Fee: US$250
Daily Program Schedule: 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings.
To register and make your investment today, please click below:
Upon receipt of your registration form, we will send you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals.