3 Day & 5 Day Personal Styling and Personal Shopping Certification Courses in L.A., New York, Palm Beach, London, Dubai, Doha, Milan, Paris, Mexico City, & São Paulo
New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris, Dubai and Mumbai have two things in common – fabulous shopping and fabulous lifestyles! Therefore wouldn’t you want to enlist in personal styling and personal shopping courses focused on color analysis and fashion styling in these major fashion capitals throughout the world? Whether you decide to go to New York and frequent the up-market boutiques on Madison Avenue or department stores on 5th Avenue, or go to London and practice your styling skills on the high streets and at Selfridges, Harrods, or Harvey Nichols, or come to Dubai and experience the splendor of shopping in the Mecca of shopping malls at the Dubai Mall, the Sterling Style Academy is the “It – Must Have” personal styling and personal shopping training experience of choice.
The Sterling Style Academy’s 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program prepares you to become successful color consultants, fashion stylists, personal stylists and personal shoppers.Our 3-Day Short Certification Course is designed to get you started in the personal styling and fashion styling industry as the basis for this type of career begins with color analysis and fashion style evaluation and implementation. These are also the foundations to properly executing personal shopping consultations for yourself, friends, family, and prospective clients. In addition to receiving our top-notch curriculum and training manuals, our 3-Day training certification program includes the Sterling Style Academy What Are My True Colors Booklet and Personal Shopping eShort Course (a $34.97 and $297 value). Upon successful completion of this program, you will be certified as a Color Consultant, Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper.
Our 3 Day Short Certification Course program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Color Analysis - Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual.
- Day 2: Fashion Styling + Consulting – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s fashion style. Learn how to conduct a Color & Style Consultation - how to start the consultation, what to say and what to do during the consultation in order to position yourself as a color, fashion and style expert.
- Day 3: Personal Shopping – Conduct a Color & Style Consultation. Then learn the ins and outs of efficiently and effectively personal shopping for yourself and others with hands-on training in the stores and online. Learn how to work with men and women; how to work with stores and salespeople from start to finish; and how to effectively shop for your clients online.
Our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Body Shape Analysis - Learn how to identify and evaluate various body types and silhouettes; how to examine facial features, body proportion, texture, and pattern in order to determine which clothing silhouettes and fabrics will highlight or conceal those features for men and women.
- Day 2: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual.
- Day 3: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s lifestyle, personal coloring and fashion style.
- Day 4: Style Consultations & Personal Shopping – Learn how to consult clients on how to develop their own personal style. Learn, with hands-on training in the stores, the ins and outs of how to mix and match, how to efficiently and effectively personal shop for others, how to work with men and women, and how to personal shop for clients both in stores and online from start to finish. You will obtain real world experience working with clients during this session.
- Day 5: Marketing & Business Development - You will learn how to define and market your services in today's technology driven marketplace, set fees, and map out your business plan and objectives as well as create a professional bio, develop winning social media pages, and start a blog to become a blogger to effectively market and sell yourself.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence. We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current style industry information. Case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and fashion designers; and our curriculum is geared toward persevering through economic highs and lows.
- Faculty Reputation. The Academy instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, ATD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from an expert who is recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognized Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Personal Stylists and Personal Shoppers span the globe from over 65 different countries from every continent. Our graduates include celebrity stylists and coaches who are also digital influencers in their own countries.
Upcoming Dates & Locations
3-Day Dubai: December 11 - 13, 2018
5-Day Dubai: December 10 - 14, 2018
Registration close: November 23, 2018
3-Day New York: December 18 - 20, 2018
5-Day New York: December 17 - 21, 2018
Registration close: November 8, 2018
3-Day Riyadh: January 8 - 10, 2019
5-Day Riyadh: January 7 - 11, 2019
Registration close: December 13, 2018
3-Day Beirut, Lebanon: January 15 - 17, 2019
5-Day Beirut, Lebanon: January 14 - 18, 2019
Registration close: December 2, 2018
3-Day Dubai: January 22 - 24, 2019
5-Day Dubai: January 21 - 25, 2019
Registration close: December 9, 2018
3-Day Riyadh: January 29 - 31, 2019
5-Day Riyadh: January 28 - February 1, 2019
Registration close: December 30, 2018
3-Day Milan: February 5 - 7, 2019
5-Day Milan: February 4 - 8, 2019
Registration close: December 28, 2018
5-Day Miami: February 11 - 15, 2019
Registration close: January 6, 2019
3-Day London: February 21 - 23, 2019
5-Day London: February 20 - 24, 2019
Registration close: January 14, 2019
3-Day Abu Dhabi: February 27 - March 1, 2019
5-Day Abu Dhabi: February 26 - March 2, 2019
Registration close: January 20, 2019
3-Day Riyadh: March 11 - March 13, 2019
5-Day Riyadh: March 10 - March 14, 2019
Registration close: February 3, 2019
3-Day Milan: March 20 - 22, 2019
5-Day Milan: March 19 - 23, 2019
Registration close: February 10, 2019
3-Day New York: March 28 - 30, 2019
5-Day New York: March 27 - 31, 2019
Registration close: February 18, 2019
3-Day Dubai: April 8 - 10, 2019
5-Day Dubai: April 7 - 11, 2019
Registration close: March 3, 2019
3-Day Milan: April 23 - 25, 2019
5-Day Milan: April 22 - 26, 2019
Registration close: March 11, 2019
3-Day Paris: May 21 - 23, 2019
5-Day Paris: May 20 - 24, 2019
Registration close: April 8, 2019
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND ANY OF THESE DATES? TRY OUR INSTRUCTOR LED ONLINE PERSONAL STYLIST TRAINING PROGRAM FEATURING THE SAME TRAINING CURRICULUM. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
3-Day Course Tuition Fees and 5-Day Course Tuition FeesTo learn more about our class registration availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For tuition fees, please click on either of the register buttons below. Payment via wire transfer is slightly lower and encouraged.
Daily Program Schedule: 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings, unless otherwise specified in the Welcome Package.
RegisterFull payment is due by the registration close date or upon registering. Email us for payment plan options. If inquiring about admission into a program after the Registration Close Date, please only inquire if you are ready to make your tuition investment at the time of inquiry. Late Registration Fee: US$250
To register via credit card and make your investment today, please click below:
If you would like to register via wire transfer, please request the bank details at least one week before the registration close date by clicking here to download our registration form, save and fill out the PDF, and email it back to us with a copy of your driver's license.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals.