3 Day & 5 Day Personal Styling Training and Personal Shopping Certification Courses in L.A., New York, London, Dubai, Doha, Milan, Paris, Beirut, Riyadh, Mexico City, & São Paulo
New York, London, Hong Kong, Paris, Dubai and Mumbai have two things in common – fabulous shopping and fabulous lifestyles! Therefore wouldn’t you want to enlist in personal styling and personal shopping courses focused on color analysis and fashion styling in these major fashion capitals throughout the world? Whether you decide to go to New York and frequent the up-market boutiques on Madison Avenue or department stores on 5th Avenue, or go to London and practice your styling skills on the high streets and at Selfridges, Harrods, or Harvey Nichols, or come to Dubai and experience the splendor of shopping in the Mecca of shopping malls at the Dubai Mall, the Sterling Style Academy is the “It – Must Have” personal styling and personal shopping training experience of choice.
The Sterling Style Academy’s 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program prepares you to become successful color consultants, fashion stylists, personal stylists and personal shoppers.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course is designed to get you started in the personal styling and fashion styling industry as the basis for this type of career begins with color analysis and fashion style evaluation and implementation. These are also the foundations to properly executing personal shopping consultations for yourself, friends, family, and prospective clients. In addition to receiving our top-notch curriculum and training manuals, our 3-Day training certification program includes the Sterling Style Academy What Are My True Colors Booklet and the Personal Shopping eShort Course (a $34.97 and $297 value). Upon successful completion of this program, you will be certified as a Color Consultant, Fashion Stylist and Personal Shopper.
Our 3 Day Short Certification Course program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual.
- Day 2: Fashion Styling + Consulting – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s fashion style. Learn how to conduct a Color & Style Consultation – how to start the consultation, what to say and what to do during the consultation in order to position yourself as a color, fashion and style expert.
- Day 3: Personal Shopping – Conduct a Color & Style Consultation. Then learn the ins and outs of efficiently and effectively personal shopping for yourself and others with hands-on training in the stores and online. Learn how to work with men and women; how to work with stores and salespeople from start to finish; and how to effectively shop for your clients online.
- BONUS – We will teach you the basic tips and tricks on how to launch your business: what services to offer, how much to charge, and how to position yourself with credibility through social media. (This $400 value is included in your training investment.)
Our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Program will teach you the following:
- Day 1: Body Shape Analysis – Learn how to identify and evaluate various body types and silhouettes; how to examine facial features, body proportion, texture, and pattern in order to determine which clothing silhouettes and fabrics will highlight or conceal those features for men and women.
- Day 2: Color Analysis – Learn the theory behind color, how to evaluate individuals based on their personal coloring, and how to select the appropriate colors for an individual.
- Day 3: Fashion Styling – Learn the theory behind the different types of fashion styles, how to determine an individual’s fashion style, and how to select the appropriate clothing based on an individual’s lifestyle, personal coloring and fashion style.
- Day 4: Style Consultations & Personal Shopping – Learn how to consult clients on how to develop their own personal style. Learn, with hands-on training in the stores, the ins and outs of how to mix and match, how to efficiently and effectively personal shop for others, how to work with men and women, and how to personal shop for clients both in stores and online from start to finish. You will obtain real world experience working with clients during this session.
- Day 5: Marketing & Business Development – You will learn how to define and market your services in today’s technology driven marketplace, set fees, and map out your business plan and objectives as well as create a professional bio, develop winning social media pages, and start a blog to become a blogger to effectively market and sell yourself.
Our 3-Day Short Certification Course and 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Programs were developed with our students in mind. If you are a busy wife, mother and or professional, our 5-Day Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper Certification Course is for you! Upon completion of this program you may decide to receive further training to become an image consultant through our Online Image Consultant Training Program. If you are currently enrolled in our Online Certification Program, we highly recommend enrolling into this 3-day interactive program for more hands-on training and to gain invaluable, real-world experience on how to work with clients in an instructionally monitored environment.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence. When you invest in our training programs, you receive personalized attention focused on your growth and development from the technical skill set mastery of image and style to learning how to build your personal brand for successful marketing. Our curriculum is geared toward persevering through economic highs and lows.
- Faculty Reputation. The Academy instructors have over 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, ATD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from an expert who is recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognized Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Personal Stylists and Personal Shoppers span the globe from over 65 different countries from every continent. Our graduates include celebrity stylists and coaches who are also digital influencers in their own countries.
Upcoming Dates & Locations
5-Day Dubai: July 7- 9, 12 – 13, 2020
Registration close: June 2, 2020
5-Day Dubai: August 3 – 7, 2020
Registration close: June 30, 2020
3-Day New York: August 13 – 15, 2020
5-Day New York: August 12 – 16, 2020
Registration close: June 15, 2020
5-Day Paris: August 27 – 31, 2020
Registration close: July 2, 2020
3-Day Milan: October 2 – 4, 2020
5-Day Milan: October 1 – 5, 2020
Registration close: August 6, 2020
NOT ABLE TO ATTEND ANY OF THESE DATES? TRY OUR INSTRUCTOR LED ONLINE PERSONAL STYLIST TRAINING PROGRAM FEATURING THE SAME TRAINING CURRICULUM. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
3-Day Course Tuition Fees and 5-Day Course Tuition Fees
To learn more about our class registration availability and tuition fees, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the course name, location, and preferred dates.
Daily Program Schedule: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings, unless otherwise specified in the Welcome Package.
Full payment is due by the registration close date or upon registering. Email us for payment plan options.
If inquiring about admission into a program after the Registration Close Date, please only inquire if you are ready to make your tuition investment at the time of inquiry.
Late Registration Fee: US$250
To register via credit card and make your investment today, please click below:
If you would like to register via wire transfer, please request the bank details at least one week before the registration close date by clicking here to download our registration form, save and fill out the PDF, and email it back to us with a copy of your driver’s license.
Upon receipt of your payment, we will send you a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals.