The Sterling Style Academy Image Consultant Training Programmes prepare aspiring international image, fashion and style consultants to achieve success in the growing industry. Our Image Consultant Training Level I course is an important foundational image consultant training programme which enables you to work with a global clientele and properly execute image and style consultations, which will set you apart from the competition.
With classes offered in Dubai, London, New York and Hong Kong our Introduction to Image Consulting Level I course allows you to gain industry savoir-faire while studying in international fashion centers where new trends are established and some of the world’s hottest new designers are being turned out. This type of image consultant training programme is the first choice of many of Arab, Indian, Russian, and Chinese students who would prefer to only advise clients on what to wear and how to wear it.
By investing in a stellar education, students determine the best silhouettes, colours, textures and patterns for their specific body and lifestyle as well as how to consultant clients on how to wear their best colours, clothing silhouettes, and fashion styles to project their unique style personality. Graduates of the Sterling Style Academy are their own fashion consultants and are recognized by their peers and associates as style experts in a world of high street and designer wardrobes.
About Image Consultant Training Level I
The Sterling Style Academy is the leader in preparing you to work with up-market fashion wardrobes and top-level executives to properly execute an image and style consultation. Our graduates are educated toward positioning themselves as fashion experts and style icons. Graduates not only learn the theories behind perfecting ones image and style, but they are also licensed to utilize our industry-proven, copyrighted style evaluation tools and the Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultant logo upon successful completion of the programme. This course includes our What Are My True Colors and Personal Style Consulting eShort Courses. However we recommend purchasing our Wardrobe Consulting, Personal Shopping, and Personal Styling eShort Courses as well as our Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Professional Tools to receive a fully comprehensive education that positions you with credibility – giving you that competitive edge in the market place should you decide not to continue onto Introduction to Image Consulting Level II . Our course also prepares students to join the elite, by invitation only, members of the Certified Image Stylist Group enabling consultants to place the letters CIS behind their name for credibility.
The Image Consultant Training Level I Course is a theory intensive and rigorous practical application training programme designed to meet the global learning needs of working professionals and fashion savvy individuals worldwide. Upon successful completion of this program, you will receive a certificate of completion in Introduction to Image Consulting Level I as a Certified Personal Style Consultant.
Successful completion of Image Consulting Training Level I is one of the pre-requisites to attending Image Consultant Training Level II which takes place in fashion capitals such as Paris, Dubai, and New York.
In Introduction to Image Consulting Level I you will learn the following:
- The art and science behind an image consulting and personal styling business
- The elements and principles of design as it pertains to image, fashion and style
- Colour theory and how to evaluate an individual’s personal colouring
- How to assess facial features, body silhouettes, body types, and body
proportions to appropriately dress men and women
- How to analyse men’s and women’s fashion styles, incorporate trends, and develop a client’s signature style for personal and professional occasions
- How to advise corporate professionals on the degrees of dress in order to project an executive image
- How to conduct personal style evaluations for professionals to stay-at-home individuals
- The principles behind makeup application and how to consult your clients on makeup through a video tutorial
The academically intense curriculum of our Introduction to Image Consulting Level I course requires your participation in interactive class exercises, completing homework assignments every evening, as well as conducting a personal style consultation in order to successfully complete the program.
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
1. Commitment to Excellence. We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current and timely style industry information. Wardrobe case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and designer style, and our coaching of corporate communication and appropriate wardrobe is geared toward persevering through economic downturns.
2. Faculty Reputation. The Academy instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, the founding member of the Certified Image Stylist Group, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, ATD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from an expert who is recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
3. Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognised Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultants span the globe from over 65 different countries from every continent. The leading image consultant in Japan, Yuuri Takano, residing in Tokyo, graduated from the Sterling Style Academy New York in 2005 and re-enrolled with her assistant in 2008. She has since pioneered the image consultant industry in her country, becoming a media darling, style author and premier image consultant in her market.
4. Every dollar of your Sterling Style Academy training investment is tax deductible. As a business owner, your industry education becomes a valuable tax deduction and may be written into your business expenses.
Class Dates, Locations & Tuition Investment
New York: 07 – 11 November, 2016
Registration Close: 19 September 2016
Dubai: 12 November – 16 November, 2017
Registration Close: 18 September, 2017
Please email us at email@example.com to learn more about our tuition fees and class registration availability.
Late Registration Fee: US$250
Program Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings and on the weekends.
For more information, please contact us to receive a course prospectus.
To register and make your credit card investment today, please click here. If you would like to register via wire transfer, please request the bank details at least one week before the registration close date by clicking here to download our registration form, save and fill out the PDF, and email it back to us with a copy of your driver’s license.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, course syllabus, glossary of industry terms and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals. Students should budget an additional US$1000 per month.
Accommodations and Visa Requirements
Please click here for accommodation recommendations in Dubai.
Students from the following countries will NOT need a visa to enter into Dubai: GCC Countries, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Hong Kong SAR.
All citizens other than the above require an entry visa prior to arrival and will need to fill out the downloadable forms here.