Sterling Style Academy’s Image Consultant Training Level II offers graduates of the 3-Day Short Course or Introduction to Image Consulting Level I a unique opportunity to build on their accomplishments, continue the expert training they received, and ultimately become certified as an Image Consultant, Personal Stylist and Personal Shopper.
As a student in our Image Consultant Training Level II course, you will attend class in one of three major fashion capitals across the globe: Paris, Dubai or New York. You will embark on an exciting journey towards making your dreams come true with international image consultant training that provides the advanced skills and in-depth knowledge necessary to succeed in the fashion industry.
You will benefit your future clientele and enhance your cultural diversity with our intensive curriculum designed to meet the global learning needs of working professionals and fashion savvy individuals worldwide.
About Image Consultant Training Level II
The Image Consultant Training Level II course includes our Wardrobe Consulting and Personal Shopping. However we recommend purchasing our Personal Styling eShort Courses as well as our Sales, Marketing, Business Brand Identity Launch Kit to help you position yourself with credibility and gain a competitive edge in the market place. These tools will help you complete your final project in order to become certified through Level II of our program. Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultants are licensed to utilize our industry-proven, copyrighted style evaluation tools, the Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultant logo, and prepares students to join the elite, by invitation only, members of the Certified Image Stylist Group, enabling consultants to place the letters CIS behind their name for credibility.
- How to conduct a wardrobe and closet evaluation
- The principles behind closet organisation and clothing care
- How to personal shop and effective personal shopping strategies and protocol
- How to work with clients and develop an image and wardrobe specific to your client’s needs, goals, lifestyle, personal style, personal colouring, and body type to improve their overall appearance
- How to create a wardrobe look book
- Effective communication skills as it pertains to sales pitches, public speaking, and presentation development
- A day in the life of an image consultant and personal stylist – what’s to be expected and setting realistic business goals and objectives
- Business building – how to sell your services, determine your target market, develop your 30 second introduction, write a professional bio and press release
The Benefits of the Sterling Style Academy are the following:
- Commitment to Excellence.We consistently update our course curriculum so that our students receive the most current and timely style industry information. Wardrobe case studies are shaped by the hippest celebrities and designer style, and our coaching of corporate communication and appropriate wardrobe is geared toward persevering through economic downturns.
- Faculty Reputation.The Academy instructors have 50 years of combined industry experience and the Sterling Style Academy’s Founder is a Wellesley Alumnae, the founding member of the Certified Image Stylist Group, member of the National Organization of Professional Women, ATD and other professional organizations committed to excellence. You will train from an expert who is recognized as being in the top 2 percentile in the image consulting industry.
- Global Diversified Student Body and Internationally Recognised Student Alumni. Sterling Style Academy Certified Image Consultants span the globe from over 65 different countries from every continent. The leading image consultant in Japan, Yuuri Takano, residing in Tokyo, graduated from the Sterling Style Academy New York in 2005 and re-enrolled with her assistant in 2008. She has since pioneered the image consultant industry in her country, becoming a media darling, style author and premier image consultant in her market.
- Every dollar of your Sterling Style Academy training investment is tax deductible. As a business owner, your industry education becomes a valuable tax deduction and may be written into your business expenses.
Class Dates, Locations & Tuition Investment
Dubai: 28 November – 2 December, 2016
Registration Close: 27 September, 2016
Paris: 12 – 16 December, 2016
Registration Close: 11 October, 2016
Please email us at email@example.com to learn more about our tuition fees and class registration availability.
Program Schedule: Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with assignments to be completed in the evenings and on the weekends.
For more information, please contact us to receive a course prospectus.
To register and make your credit card investment today, please click here. If you would like to register via wire transfer, please request the bank details at least one week before the registration close date by clicking here to download our registration form, save and fill out the PDF, and email it back to us with a copy of your driver’s license.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a Welcome Package outlining the logistics of the training program, suggestions on where to stay, a detailed agenda, course syllabus, glossary of industry terms and much more. Your investment does not include air fare, lodging, transportation, personal expenses, school supplies or meals. Students should budget an additional US$1000 per month.
Please click here for accommodation recommendations in Dubai.
Students from the following countries will NOT need a visa to enter into Dubai: GCC Countries, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Germany, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Ireland, Greece, Finland, Spain, Monaco, Vatican City, Iceland, Andorra, San Marino, Liechtenstein, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Hong Kong SAR.
All citizens other than the above require an entry visa prior to arrival and will need to fill out the downloadable forms here.